Members are required to sign the Membership Form agreeing to abide by the Club Constitution and Code of Ethics. The primary role of the code is to serve the welfare and interests of Rhodesian Ridgebacks as a breed.
If you would like to apply for Membership please download a Membership form and post to the Secretary whose name and address appears on the form.
If you need to renew your membership please download a Subs Renewal Reminder 2020 and post to the Secretary whose name and address appears on the form.
Benefits for Members
- Committee members always willing to help with any questions regarding your Ridgeback
- If we can’t help “we know a person who can!”
- Club Newsletters and News
- Contact with other Ridgeback owners through our FB group
- Club Seminars on a range of topics
- Annual Club Shows
- Open Show ( Spring)
- Championship Show ( Summer)
- And a second Charity Open Show (Autumn/Winter)