Members are required to sign the Membership Form agreeing to abide by the Club Constitution and Code of Ethics. The primary role of the code is to serve the welfare and interests of Rhodesian Ridgebacks as a breed.
If you would like to apply for Membership please download a Membership Form and post to the Secretary whose name and address appears on the form.
If you need to renew your membership please download a Membership Renewal Form and post to the Secretary whose name and address appears on the form.
Benefits for Members
- Committee members always willing to help with any problems regarding your Ridgeback
- If we can’t help “we know a man who can!”
- Club Newsletters and News
- Contact with other Ridgeback Owners
- Club Seminars on a range of topics
- Championship Show held each year
- Two Club Open Shows (one of which is in support of the Rescue Trust)